This course explores the pharmaceutical (pharma) industry’s structure and function, the divisions within a pharmaceutical company, and the external factors governing the industry.
In this self-guided course, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the global needs driving the growth of the pharma industry
- Compare and contrast the different departments within the pharmaceutical industry with a specific focus on pharmaceutical sales
- Define the drug development process and path towards market approval
- Recognize the role that the supply chain process plays in ensuring that pharmaceutical products are delivered to patients in both a timely manner and with high-quality assurance
- Understand drug pricing and reimbursement
This course is offered for free by the ACMA.